Combining lightweight, fluid-touch fabric with technical engineering, the Endure Tee is dynamic, durable and designed to last.
- Fabric made in Italy from 88% Recycled Polyamide ECONYL®, 12% Elastane.
- ECONYL® is a regenerated nylon yarn created from rescued industrial plastics and ocean waste, which can be recycled indefinitely.
- Designed in the UK, made ethically in China
- Lightweight, sweat wicking and fully breathable for additional comfort.
- Fabric offers two-way stretch, anti-bacterial technology and UV protection up to SPF 50
- Other features include 360° reflective detailing, hi-breathe holes and two way stretch
- Pilling resistant
- This garment fits true to size - take your normal size.
- Model is 6' 1" and wears a size medium
Tribe Sports create hard-wearing, thoughtful running apparel designed to elevate your workout for years to come, not just the season ahead. Their designs are flattering and comfortable, with no frills or gimmicks. Ergonomic design and the highest quality performance fabrics set their pieces apart. Their Endure range is made using ECONYL® and REPREVE®, a regenerated nylon yarn made from discarded plastics clogging up our oceans. Not only is this fabric lightweight, breathable and silky soft, it’s incredibly tough, and endlessly recyclable. Designed in the UK, Tribe manufactures with partners in Portugal and China carefully selected for their transparency, specialised expertise and consistently high standards. Tribe are committed to circularity - you can send them your old, unwanted piece of kit to be regenerated through their recycling program, and for every order placed, the brand will plant a tree.