The Crew Light Cushion offers incredible versatility alongside Darn Tough's legendary durability. Knitted in Vermont from fine gauge merino wool and backed by a lifetime guarantee, they will see you through work, weekends and hikes for years to come.
- 60% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- No-quibble lifetime guarantee - when your socks wear out, send them back and receive a new pair for free.
- Made by a family company in Vermont, USA
- Built light, darn comfy and super strong - substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit
- Crew sock height: a classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple
- All weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Seamless performance fit means no slipping, bunching or blisters
- Odour-repellent thanks to the natural anti-microbial properties of merino wool
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble or line dry, and do not bleach
Read our article delving into what exactly makes Darn Tough socks so special.
Darn Tough socks are the last you’ll ever need - or want - to buy. Exploiting the best attributes of merino wool to make a true performance sock, Darn Toughs are well-known for keeping your feet cool in the heat, warm in the cold, free of blisters, less sweaty and even odourless. As you’d expect, they’re tough to boot - Darn Tough customers often speak of pairs they’ve had for ten years or more, still going strong despite regular use. And once they do wear out, these socks are covered by an incredible no-quibble lifetime guarantee. Send them back and you’ll get a new pair, completely free.