Lambswool Fine V-Neck Jumper, Various Colours
This 2 ply premium lambswool jumper features set-in shoulders for a contemporary fit. Perfect for crisp days and winter layering.
- 100% premium lambswool
- Made in the Scottish Borders by a 145 year old family-run factory
- Features a V neck, set-in shoulders and turnback ribbed cuffs
- Soft, luxurious lambswool offers warmth and breathability, whilst being much less itchy than sheep’s wool
- Timeless styling suitable for traditional or contemporary outfits
- Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent, do not wring or bleach
Malloch’s knitwear was born out of a passion to showcase the quality and craftsmanship of British manufacturing. Offering a restrained collection of timeless, yet fresh wardrobe staples, Malloch’s represents trustworthy garments made to go the distance. Their jumpers are made in the Scottish Borders, in a 145 year old family-run factory; their scarves are made in a 250 year old factory in Yorkshire. Many of these highly skilled workers have worked in the same factory for generations. Impeccably crafted from only the best-quality yarns, from cashmere to Escorial wool, you’ll love to wear Malloch’s pieces year after year.