Ev Linen and Cotton Blanket
The Ev is a beautiful cotton and linen blend throw blanket, traditionally woven in a subtle herringbone weave. Covered by a 20 year guarantee.
- 60% OEKO TEX certified cotton, 40% linen
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- 130 x 185cm
- Hand finished with a twisted, knotted fringe
- Gentle rumpled look and feel which makes it perfect for simple living, modern rustic and Scandi inspired interiors - draped over a sofa, chair or bed
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Machine washable; wash with similar colours; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns:
Shipping is calculated at checkout; Standard UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days.
Returns are accepted within 28 days of purchase. To arrange the return, simply contact us here. Please include your name and order reference (to be found in your confirmation email). Please note returns are at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. We will process your refund on the day, or next working day, that we receive the item.
Please remember that the returns policy is distinct from the 20 year repair or replace guarantee, dutifully honoured by Lüks Linen.