Shantung Peshtemal, Ash
Lightweight, soft and gauzy, the Shantung is a beautifully versatile peshtemal, handwoven on wooden shuttle looms by Turkish artisans.
- 100% Turkish organic cotton, GOTS certified
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- This versatile peshtemal is a traditional Turkish bath towel - but also can also be used as a throw, blanket, scarf, wrap or table linen
- Folds and rolls down small - perfect for travel or days at the beach
- Woven in a grey and ecru marl, with simple ecru pinstripe. Hand finished with a twisted and knotted fringe
- Pair with our Shantung Lounge Gown for a luxurious gift set
- Size: 100 x 180 cm
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Wash with similar colours at 30º; avoid fabric conditioner; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.