Sefa Deluxe Organic Cotton Peshtemal
Super soft and in a thick double jacquard weave, this versatile peshtemal has been traditionally loomed by master weavers from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- 100% Turkish organic cotton, GOTS certified
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- This versatile peshtemal is a traditional Turkish bath towel - but also can also be used as a throw, blanket, scarf, wrap or table linen
- The double jacquard weave creates a much thicker peshtemal which is ideal for the cooler seasons
- Size: 90 x 170 cm
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Wash with similar colours at 30º; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.