Rulo Waffle Bath Towel, Marine Blue
In soft waffle-weave cotton, these traditional Turkish bath towels are quick-drying, light and absorbent. Bring colour and texture to your bathroom - and save on space and laundry too.
- 100% Turkish cotton, non-GMO and OEKO TEX certified
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- Size: 95 x 175 cm
- Ethically produced by a small team of family artisans, using traditional looms
- Garment dyed and stone washed, creating softness and a unique patina
- Versatile peshtemal can be used as a towel, throw, blanket, scarf or wrap
- Lightweight, absorbent and quick-drying. Folds down small, and requires less frequent laundering than regular towels
- Also available in Lichen, Umber and Ink
- Care: wash with similar colours at 30º. Do not tumble dry or dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. All their products are handmade by family-run ateliers, in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey: Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all fabrics grown, spun, dyed and handwoven locally. Their blankets, robes and peshtemals (traditional Turkish bath towels) come in traditional woven patterns that blend beautifully into the home. And for extra peace of mind, all Lüks Linen products come with an outstanding 20 year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.