Ceren Linen Peshtemals
In a luxurious linen and cotton blend, these ultra-versatile peshtemals have a gently rumpled look, featuring embroidered detailing in Ink or Tan.
- Woven from 80% linen and 20% cotton, GOTS and OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified
- 20-year repair or replace guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Dimensions: 100 x 180 cm
- Inspired by original Hammam (Turkish bath) towels, absorbent and quick drying
- Versatile - use as a towel, scarf, wrap, sarong, throw, knotted bag or even a small blanket
- Machine wash up to 40°C and air dry. Do not bleach, dry clean or tumble dry.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.