Linen Wrap Dress
Combining comfort and elegance, this handmade wrap dress is made from a thick, warm linen ethically sourced from Lithuanian deadstock.
- 100% linen, ethically sourced from a Lithuanian manufacturer’s deadstock
- Designed and handmade to order in London - allow up to two weeks for garment to be made
- Lifetime of free repairs
- Features skirt pleats, dropped shoulders, side pockets and metal popper side fastenings
- Made with French seams for durability
- This thicker, denser linen is perfect for the cooler months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- Relaxed fit. S/M fits sizes 8-14, M/L fits sizes 16-20
- If you would like this item made to your specific measurements, or have any other queries, get in touch via our contact page.
- Care: cool wash at 30 degrees, hang to dry. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or bleach.
Lemuel MC craft garments that are made to be cherished, not thrown away. Their elegant, rustic designs are meticulously brought to life in London, by skilled seamstresses. Chosen for its strength, beauty and comfort, linen is the fabric of choice for Lemuel MC. They exclusively use linen deadstock that would otherwise end up in landfill, sourced from Lithuanian factory Klasikinė tekstilė. Each piece is made to order to minimise waste, and incredibly every Lemuel MC garment comes with a lifetime of free repairs. Durable, sustainable and endlessly wearable, this is clothing you can truly love for life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. This garment is handmade to order to minimise waste. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be made. Lemuel MC orders are sent using Royal Mail tracked and signed delivery. UK delivery can be expected within 2-3 working days. Delivery to Europe may take 3-6 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 14 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued. Bespoke items cannot be returned.