Lemuel MC’s signature dress, in a grownup and miniature version! The ideal gift for mums, aunties, godmothers or anyone who has a special little one in their life. Two dresses includes a saving of £29.
- 100% lightweight linen, ethically sourced from a Lithuanian manufacturer’s deadstock
- Designed and handmade to order in London - allow up to two weeks for garment to be made
- Lifetime of free repairs
- Features a long collar, side pockets and metal popper fastenings
- Made with French seams for durability
Adult’s dress is one size: suits sizes 8-18. L - 85cm, W - 130cm (in circumference at the narrowest point)
Child’s dress is one size: L-55cm, W-78cm (in circumference at the narrowest point). Model shown is 3'0"
- This lightweight linen is perfect for hot summer days or layering in the cooler months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- If you would like either dress made to different measurements, or have any other queries, get in touch via our contact page.
- Care: cool wash at 30 degrees, hang to dry. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or bleach.
Lemuel MC craft garments that are made to be cherished, not thrown away. Their elegant, rustic designs are meticulously brought to life in London, by skilled seamstresses. Chosen for its strength, beauty and comfort, linen is the fabric of choice for Lemuel MC. They exclusively use linen deadstock that would otherwise end up in landfill, sourced from Lithuanian factory Klasikinė tekstilė. Each piece is made to order to minimise waste, and incredibly every Lemuel MC garment comes with a lifetime of free repairs. Durable, sustainable and endlessly wearable, this is clothing you can truly love for life.