Get two coats in one with this beautifully characterful reversible coat by Lemuel MC, handcrafted in London from thick, sustainably sourced linen.
- 100% heavyweight linen, ethically sourced from a Lithuanian manufacturer’s deadstock
- Designed and handmade to order in London - allow up to two weeks for garment to be made
- Lifetime of free repairs
- Features a long collar, dropped shoulders, side pockets and metal popper fastening
- French seams for durability
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- Reversible colours: aubergine and grey (fine black/white stripe)
- Double layer of thick linen perfect for chilly days
- Relaxed fit. One size fits 8-14. L105cm, W148cm. Model shown is 5'5"
- If you would like this item made to your specific measurements, or have any other queries, get in touch via our contact page.
- Care: cool wash at 30 degrees, hang to dry. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or bleach.
Lemuel MC craft garments that are made to be cherished, not thrown away. Their elegant, rustic designs are meticulously brought to life in London, by skilled seamstresses. Chosen for its strength, beauty and comfort, linen is the fabric of choice for Lemuel MC. They exclusively use linen deadstock that would otherwise end up in landfill, sourced from Lithuanian factory Klasikinė tekstilė. Each piece is made to order to minimise waste, and incredibly every Lemuel MC garment comes with a lifetime of free repairs. Durable, sustainable and endlessly wearable, this is clothing you can truly love for life.