1920s Linen Coat
Handmade in London from heavyweight linen, this superb coat by Lemuel MC combines classic elegance with rustic style.
- 100% heavyweight linen, ethically sourced from a Lithuanian manufacturer’s deadstock
- Designed and handmade to order in London - allow up to two weeks for garment to be made
- Lifetime of free repairs
- Features a long collar, pleats on sleeves, side pockets and a matching tie belt
- French seams for durability
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- Perfect for cooler days due to the thicker, denser linen
- S/M fits 8-16, M/L fits 16-20. Model is wearing Navy S/M and Cream M/L.
- If you would like this item made to your specific measurements, or have any other queries, get in touch via our contact page.
- Care: cool wash at 30 degrees, hang to dry. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or bleach.
Lemuel MC craft garments that are made to be cherished, not thrown away. Their elegant, rustic designs are meticulously brought to life in London, by skilled seamstresses. Chosen for its strength, beauty and comfort, linen is the fabric of choice for Lemuel MC. They exclusively use linen deadstock that would otherwise end up in landfill, sourced from Lithuanian factory Klasikinė tekstilė. Each piece is made to order to minimise waste, and incredibly every Lemuel MC garment comes with a lifetime of free repairs. Durable, sustainable and endlessly wearable, this is clothing you can truly love for life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.