Ernest Wright and Sons is a family-owned scissor manufacturing company based in the heart of Sheffield - the birthplace of stainless steel.
With over 100 years of experience behind each pair produced, Ernest Wright and Sons create the world’s most durable and beautiful scissors using the finest stainless steel. The classically simple and hand-made designs fit perfectly into any kitchen, utility drawer or craft room and can be effortlessly handed-down through the generations.
The master British scissor-makers have no problem standing behind their products with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing and workmanship faults.
These kitchen scissors are a time-honoured design from the early 1900s and are a must for every household. Hard wearing, they can be used for cutting packaging or preparing food; plus many other kitchen, general household and garden tasks.
- Seven inches in length total.
- Serrated blade for extra efficient cutting and grip. Bottle and twist-cap openers built into handles.
- Oxidation-resistant, dishwasher-proof, hygienic stainless steel.
- FREE DELIVERY - the price you see is the price you pay; right to your doorstep.
- Supplied in smart PVC wallet. Optional gift box available on the Ceremonial and Gift page.