Wide Leg Linen Trousers, Black
Comfortable and elegant, these soft linen trousers can be layered up year-round for endless wearability. Made in the UK and repaired for free.
- Made from a soft, medium-weight linen. Uses end-of-roll fabric that would otherwise go to waste
- Handcrafted in South Devon
- Free repair guarantee
- Comfortable, easy-to-wear wide leg with elasticated waistband
- Side seam pockets
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton. It gets softer with wear and washing, and is also more sustainable to produce
- Linen keeps you warm and cosy in winter and fresh and cool in warmer months
- Sizing: Small - approx size 8, medium - approx 10/12, large - approx: 14/16
- Care instructions: machine wash at temperatures of 30 or lower. Hang to dry.
Kaely Russell womenswear takes beautiful natural fabrics and crafts them into simple, honest and practical garments. Designed with minimalistic elegance and freedom of movement in mind, Kaely has grown her seasonless collection slowly and organically. All fabrics are carefully sourced, using Oeko-Tex certified linens and ‘end of roll’ fabrics left over from the fashion industry. Each piece is handcrafted in South Devon, with an attention to detail that ensures true longevity. Kaely believes clothing should be for life, not a season - which is why her entire range comes with a free repair guarantee we love.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.