Etta Top, Gingham Linen Blend
In a breezy yarn-dyed linen and cotton blend, this gingham top is our new summer favourite. Made in England and repaired for life.
- Made from a yarn-dyed linen and cotton blend, Oeko-tex certified in soft pink and white
- Handcrafted in South Devon
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- A slightly cropped, loose cut with two wooden buttons. Sleeves finish just above the elbow
- Linen’s wicking properties keep you fresh and cool
- Small (approx size 8) Bust: 110cm Length: 50cm
- Medium (approx size 10/12) Bust: 114cm Length: 52cm
- Large (approx size 14/16) Bust: 120cm Length: 55cm
- Care instructions: machine wash at temperatures of 30 or lower. Hang to dry.
Kaely Russell womenswear takes beautiful natural fabrics and crafts them into simple, honest and practical garments. Designed with minimalistic elegance and freedom of movement in mind, Kaely has grown her seasonless collection slowly and organically. All fabrics are carefully sourced, using Oeko-Tex certified linens and ‘end of roll’ fabrics left over from the fashion industry. Each piece is handcrafted in South Devon, with an attention to detail that ensures true longevity. Kaely believes clothing should be for life, not a season - which is why her entire range comes with a free repair guarantee we love.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.