Hilmi Artisan Cotton Blanket
Save money over time.
Woven in a kilim inspired stitch, the Hilmi is a large, soft and heavy cotton blanket, perfect for bringing calm textures to a king size bed or large sofa.
- 100% Turkish cotton, non-GMO and OEKO TEX certified
- Warranty: 20 years replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Size: 185 x 235 cm
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Wonderfully multifunctional: can be used as a beach blanket, picnic rug, a couch throw, a cosy camping blanket or an attractive bed throw
- Please note that as these products are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations
- Wash with similar colours at 30ºC. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. All their products are handmade by family-run ateliers, in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey: Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all fabrics grown, spun, dyed and handwoven locally. Their blankets, robes and peshtemals (traditional Turkish bath towels) come in traditional woven patterns that blend beautifully into the home. And for extra peace of mind, all Lüks Linen products come with an outstanding 20 year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.