Olive Wood Coffee Grinder
This gorgeous Japanese-made hand grinder from Hario is crafted from ceramic and olive wood, and will make a beautiful addition to your kitchen.
- Materials: Olive wood base; white ceramic topper; ceramic conical burrs; stainless steel crank
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Japan
- Ergonomic shape fits perfectly in your grip
- Ceramic burr grinders allow you to control the coarseness of the grind with the simple adjustment of a nut
- Ceramic burrs are also more durable than their steel counterparts
- 02 size means that you can easily brew up to 4 cups of coffee
- When compared to using pre-ground, freshly grinding your coffee hugely improves flavour and aroma
- Care Instructions: fully dismantlable; hand wash
Hario, the Japanese masters of glassware, have been manufacturing heatproof glass from 100% raw, natural minerals and materials since 1921. By using electricity instead of fuel oil to melt their glass, their production process is far safer for employees and the environment – their factory doesn’t even need chimneys! Having specialised in coffee and tea implements, Hario represents exceptional quality, from the grind, filter and brew through to pouring a steaming cup.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.