Hard Anodised Baking Tray
Unlike non-stick bakeware, these hardwearing and versatile baking trays will never flake, peel or rust. Chosen by professional chefs, and guaranteed for life.
- Made of anodised aluminium: an aluminium core with an incredibly hard layer of oxidisation on the outside
- Made in the UK
- Lifetime guaranteed
- Surface will not peel, flake or rust
- Sturdy body will not buckle or warp in the oven
- Over time, a natural non-stick patina will develop on the anodised surface
- Abrasion-resistant anodised layer is twice as hard as stainless steel, and is safe for use with metal utensils
- PTFE and PFOA free
- Aluminium provides efficient and even heat distribution, for superior baking results
- Oven safe up to 240°C. Also suitable for use on non-induction hobs
- Hand wash only in warm soapy water
- 12”: 318 x 216 x 18mm
- 14”: 370 x 270 x 18mm
- 16”: 416 x 306 x 18mm
Mermaid have been making high-quality aluminium bakeware in Birmingham for over a hundred years. Manufactured by Samuel Groves, the venerable creator of our professional-quality, buy-for-life pots and pans, Mermaid bakeware shares the Samuel Groves reputation for quality. Utilising aluminium’s excellent heat distribution and conductivity, Mermaid bakeware has an anodised coating that will never peel. Ditch your flaky non-stick trays, and invest in durable British-made products you’ll reach for on the daily.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.