A luxury coastal classic, this hoodie has been beautifully constructed to be practical, comfortable and to get better with age. Handmade in Southwold, this piece will last for decades.
- Made from 100% super-heavy 420gsm organic cotton jersey. Yacht-bungee drawstring on the hood.
- Handmade in Blackshore's Southwold workshop
- Comes with lifetime repair guarantee
- Jersey fabric and ribbing knitted and dyed in Lancashire, England, especially for Blackshore
- Easy to wear, with twin pockets, generous hood and chunky zip.
- Orange bar tack detail on pockets. Luxury moleskin interior reinforcement underarm for eyehole vents.
- Generously cut for maximum relaxed comfort. See Size Guide for detailed measurements.
Hand wash cold at maximum 30 degrees. Cotton may shrink slightly after first wash.
Named after the coal-blackened harbour of Southwold, Suffolk, Blackshore clothing takes inspiration from the coastline of the British Isles and puts timeless style and durability at the forefront. Each garment made by Blackshore improves with age, and to ensure their premium workwear pieces stand the test of time, they offer a Lifetime Repair guarantee free of charge. Independent and dedicated to making in Britain, Blackshore also take an ethical and sustainable approach to all aspects of business, and help to preserve the coastal environments and communities that inspire the brand.