Oak Magnetic Knife Rack
This sturdy oak knife rack is the perfect way to store your best blades, keeping them close at hand and on display.
- Crafted from responsibly-sourced oak, with a hidden magnet inside. Finished with natural mineral oil and beeswax
- Handmade to order - allow up to 2 weeks for your knife rack to be made
- Handcrafted in Redruth, Cornwall
- Perfectly sized to accommodate three large kitchen knives
- Please note: this knife rack uses the bolster (shoulder) of the knife to hold the blade in place, in conjunction with the rare earth magnets. If your knife is lacking a bolster, it may not be suitable for this rack.
- Pictured with our Sheffield-made Forest & Forge knives: 5” Horse Chestnut Utility Knife, 7” Beech Santoku Knife and 8” Olive Ash Chef’s Knife
- Oak wood is a solid, heavy and durable hardwood
- Wipe clean, do not soak in water.
Based in the heart of Cornwall, GT Woodshop is a husband and wife team specialising in stunning end grain chopping boards. Working with responsibly-sourced hardwoods from FSC forests or waste offcuts, these boards are a lifetime investment in beautiful craftsmanship. Each one is a labour of love, involving the glueing together of perfectly-cut wooden blocks, followed by an extensive finishing process. By creating this ‘end grain’ surface, the board absorbs knife cuts without damaging your blade. Cuts to the board even ‘heal’ up when dampened, as the grain swells a little to repair itself. Thick, durable and beautiful, these chopping boards have been made to last a lifetime and more.
Shipping & Returns
Handmade to order - please allow up to 3 weeks for your board to be made and delivered.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.