Durable and spacious, these tote bags have been made entirely from post-consumer plastic waste, in the form of tough PET and dense felt materials.
Read all about the cutting-edge innovations that have gone into GROUNDTRUTH's recycled accessories.
- Materials: Ballistic 1200D PET, dense non-woven PET felt, both made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic
- Made by a family-run manufacturer in Jakarta, Indonesia, who champions worker wellbeing and sustainability
- 15 year repair or replace guarantee against manufacturing defects
- A landscape-format tote bag featuring long shoulder handles, cut-out grab handles and felt side panels with two interior pockets
- Each tote removes 24 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a 100% biodegradable cassava bag
Combining cutting-edge technology with sustainable innovation, GROUNDTRUTH accessories are designed to last a lifetime. Their unique high-performance GT-RK-001 textile is made of 100% recycled materials: sleek, ultra-durable and water-repellant. Inspired by travel and tested in the harsh environments of Antarctica, their designs are tough, yet contemporary. With clever features and modular systems, each bag has been designed for travel in both urban and wild environments. GROUNDTRUTH are committed to people and planet, with a progressive transparent supply chain and carbon neutral business - and we love the 15 year guarantee.