Contemporary and practical, this bag can change from a tote to a rucksack depending on your needs. Made from 100% recycled material.
Read all about the cutting-edge innovations that have gone into GROUNDTRUTH's recycled accessories.
- Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including GROUNDTRUTH’s bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile. For full materials breakdown, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Made by a family-run manufacturer in Jakarta, Indonesia, who champions worker wellbeing and sustainability
- 15 year repair or replace guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Features a storm proof top opening zip, padded laptop compartment secured by a magnetic buckle and trolley sleeve that turns into a pocket
- For full breakdown of features, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Each Technical Tote removes 80 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a biodegradable cassava bag
- Height: 380mm, width: 350mm, depth: 100mm, weight: 1kg, volume: 15 L
Combining cutting-edge technology with sustainable innovation, GROUNDTRUTH accessories are designed to last a lifetime. Their unique high-performance GT-RK-001 textile is made of 100% recycled materials: sleek, ultra-durable and water-repellant. Inspired by travel and tested in the harsh environments of Antarctica, their designs are tough, yet contemporary. With clever features and modular systems, each bag has been designed for travel in both urban and wild environments. GROUNDTRUTH are committed to people and planet, with a progressive transparent supply chain and carbon neutral business - and we love the 15 year guarantee.