Streamlined, water-repellent and discreet, this card holder by GROUNDTRUTH has been made entirely from innovative recycled materials.
Read all about the cutting-edge innovations that have gone into GROUNDTRUTH's recycled accessories.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including GROUNDTRUTH’s bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile. For full materials breakdown, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Made by a family-run manufacturer in Jakarta, Indonesia, who champions worker wellbeing and sustainability
- 15 year repair or replace guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Features a clamshell YKK NATULON® zipper opening, water-repellant GT-RK-001 ballistic PET outer shell, and a soft Ultrasuede® lining
- Two internal sleeves can hold up to a total of 12 cards
- Each Card Holder removes 1 plastic bottle from our environment
- Height: 105mm, width: 70mm, depth: 25mm, weight: 40g
Combining cutting-edge technology with sustainable innovation, GROUNDTRUTH accessories are designed to last a lifetime. Their unique high-performance GT-RK-001 textile is made of 100% recycled materials: sleek, ultra-durable and water-repellant. Inspired by travel and tested in the harsh environments of Antarctica, their designs are tough, yet contemporary. With clever features and modular systems, each bag has been designed for travel in both urban and wild environments. GROUNDTRUTH are committed to people and planet, with a progressive transparent supply chain and carbon neutral business - and we love the 15 year guarantee.