Grecian Stainless Steel Cutlery Set
With cut-off geometric corners and a bevelled edge, the Grecian cutlery range was designed in 1929, and has a distinct art deco style. Handcrafted in Sheffield, this cutlery will last for generations.
Hand Made to order - please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Made from top-quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Handcrafted in Sheffield, England
- 30 year guarantee, exclusive to Buy Me Once customers
- 18/10 stainless steel has extra durability, shine and corrosion resistance
- Handmade using traditional methods - see video below
- 24 Piece Set - contains 6 each table knives, table forks, dessert spoons and teaspoons. Presented in a card box
- 44 Piece Set - contains 6 each table knives, dessert knives, table forks, dessert forks, soup spoons, dessert spoons and teaspoons, plus 2 serving spoons. Presented in a wooden box
- 86 Piece Set - contains 12 each table knives, dessert knives, table forks, dessert forks, soup spoons, dessert spoons and teaspoons, plus 2 serving spoons. Presented in a wooden box
Legacy Silverware, originally founded in 1898, still makes exquisite handcrafted cutlery in England using traditional methods. Their impressive portfolio of customers includes the Royal Family, the Sultan of Brunei, Concorde and The Titanic. Operating out of one of Sheffield’s last working cutlery factories, Legacy Silverware offers both modern and traditional styles, all perfectly balanced and built to last. Made from top-quality materials, this expertly crafted cutlery will serve you for a lifetime - and for generations beyond. Need extra peace of mind? Buy Me Once customers are covered by an exclusive 30 year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50.
This is a made to order product, please see delivery time above.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.