Made to order to minimise waste - please allow up to 10 days for your shoes to be made.
- Upper - full grain, 2.2mm thick Horween Chromexcel leather
- Outsole - premium TPS 70 Shore A sole
- Insock - Italian calf leather lining over moulded insole
- Lining - full grain, 1.2-1.4mm thick calf leather
- Laces - premium waxed cotton
- Last - 13678
- Handcrafted to order in Sheffield, England
- Lifetime repair guarantee*
- Unlike any other trainer, Goral shoes’ pioneering Blake Stitch construction means they can be resoled with ease
- Goral’s selection of premium leathers are hardwearing, yet comfortable from the first wear
- Moulded rubber insoles are shaped by your feet over time, for added comfort and support
- Internal layer of felt absorbs sweat, keeping your keep dry and protecting the shoe from sweat damage
- The Blake Stitch construction and premium sole offer increased water resistance
- True to size - pick your usual size, or refer to size chart
We were told that resoleable trainers don’t exist. But Goral footwear doesn’t compromise. With a hard-won reputation for quality dating back over 80 years, Goral’s family-run factory already makes footwear for many high-end brands. In 2018, they decided to bring their passion for longevity to a label of their own. Pioneering an innovative Blake stitch construction, these modern, yet timeless shoes have been made to last, be repaired and then last some more. Handcrafted from high-quality materials inside and out, expect luxuriously thick full grain leather and soft calfskin, and supreme comfort from the first wear. Every Goral shoe is handmade to order in Sheffield by expert craftspeople. And thanks to a lifetime repair guarantee, they hope to see them again years down the line.
*Goral will repair for free any damage in the shoe caused by manufacturing defects. Damage caused by general wear and tear will be repaired for as little cost as possible. Goral also offer a full resoling/refurbishment service for a flat fee of £70.