The Flockton Loafer, Navy
Made with a pioneering resoleable construction, the Flockton is Goral’s first slip-on loafer. Handcrafted with a zero-compromise approach to quality, from a selection of luxurious leathers handpicked for softness and durability.
Made to order to minimise waste - please allow up to 10 days for your shoes to be made.
- Upper - 1.1-1.3mm full grain bovine leather and 0.9-1.0mm calf split butts suede
- Outsole - TR rubber - pitched sole
- Insock - Italian calf leather lining over moulded insole
- Lining - Italian calf leather lining
- Last - 13678
- Handcrafted to order in Sheffield, England
- Lifetime repair guarantee*
- Goral shoes’ pioneering Blake Stitch construction means they can be resoled with ease
- Goral’s selection of premium leathers are hardwearing, yet comfortable from the first wear
- Moulded rubber insoles are shaped by your feet over time, for added comfort and support
- Internal layer of felt absorbs sweat, keeping your keep dry and protecting the shoe from sweat damage
- The Blake Stitch construction and premium sole offer increased water resistance
- True to size - pick your usual size, or refer to size chart
We were told that resoleable trainers don’t exist. But Goral footwear doesn’t compromise. With a hard-won reputation for quality dating back over 80 years, Goral’s family-run factory already makes footwear for many high-end brands. In 2018, they decided to bring their passion for longevity to a label of their own. Pioneering an innovative Blake stitch construction, these modern, yet timeless shoes have been made to last, be repaired and then last some more. Handcrafted from high-quality materials inside and out, expect luxuriously thick full grain leather and soft calfskin, and supreme comfort from the first wear. Every Goral shoe is handmade to order in Sheffield by expert craftspeople. And thanks to a lifetime repair guarantee, they hope to see them again years down the line.
*Goral will repair for free any damage in the shoe caused by manufacturing defects. Damage caused by general wear and tear will be repaired for as little cost as possible. Goral also offer a full resoling/refurbishment service for a flat fee of £70.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. Please note: Goral shoes are handcrafted to order and may take up to 10 days to be made. Once made, UK delivery can be expected within 2 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 3-6 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.