Manual Coffee Grinder
This manual coffee grinder by ROK is impeccably engineered, producing remarkably consistent grounds with the joy and reliability of a hands-on manual grind.
- Made from a high-strength, die cast aluminium alloy and glass composite, with hardened steel conical burrs
- 10 year warranty on metal parts, 2 year warranty on non-metal parts. Spare parts can be purchased outside of warranty for a reasonable cost.
- Excellent grind control, adjustable from ultra coarse to ultra fine
- Designed and engineered in London
- Long handle makes hand grinding much less strenuous
- Capacity: 150 ml coffee beans
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 10.5 in
- Weight: 2.2 kg
ROK design and manufacture manually operated home coffee makers and grinders in London with sustainability, longevity, and excellent coffee in mind through every step of the process. They have perfected and honed their design over the years, winning prestigious design awards and even the ‘Best Product’ award at the London Coffee Festival in 2014.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is Free. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 5-7 working days, and international deliveries may take upto 15 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.