Crafted in Sheffield from a combination of top-quality steel and Yorkshire beech wood, this Japanese-style santoku knife comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Blade forged from Sheffield steel with a high chrome and high carbon content. Rockwell scale 53-55, balancing hardness with easy sharpening
- Handle made from native English beech wood, from small managed woodlands in Malton, North Yorkshire, often from gale-damaged boughs
- Made in Sheffield, England
Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials
- 7 inch/18cm blade
- The santoku is a Japanese-style chef’s knife best suited to precision cutting, where thin cuts are required
- Read our article all about knife care here
- Hand wash only - do not place in dishwasher. Sharpen your knife every 3 or 4 uses for best performance
Representing the best of British knifemaking, Dexam’s range of Forest & Forge knives are crafted from top-quality steel and a range of native Yorkshire hardwoods. Made in Sheffield, England’s steel capital, these beautiful blades are forged from a high-chrome, high-carbon steel specially selected for optimum hardness and longevity. As a result, each knife sharpens beautifully and keeps its edge for longer, withstanding the rigours of professional and home kitchens alike. Made to perform and covered by a lifetime guarantee, you’ll reach for these hardworking blades on the daily.
Age verification required on delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age and a signature will be required on delivery.