5” Horse Chestnut Utility Knife
Forged in Sheffield from British steel and native hardwood, this nimble and versatile utility knife comes complete with a lifetime guarantee.
- Blade forged from Sheffield steel with a high chrome and high carbon content. Rockwell scale 53-55, balancing hardness with easy sharpening
- Handle made from native English horse chestnut wood, from small managed woodlands in Malton, North Yorkshire, often from gale-damaged boughs
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials
- 5 inch/12.5cm blade
- Mid-size, multi-purpose blade used for both the precision tasks of a paring knife, and the heavier duty work of a chef's knife
- Read our article all about knife care here
- Hand wash only - do not place in dishwasher. Sharpen your knife every 3 or 4 uses for best performance
Representing the best of British knifemaking, Dexam’s range of Forest & Forge knives are crafted from top-quality steel and a range of native Yorkshire hardwoods. Made in Sheffield, England’s steel capital, these beautiful blades are forged from a high-chrome, high-carbon steel specially selected for optimum hardness and longevity. As a result, each knife sharpens beautifully and keeps its edge for longer, withstanding the rigours of professional and home kitchens alike. Made to perform and covered by a lifetime guarantee, you’ll reach for these hardworking blades on the daily.
Age verification required on delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age and a signature will be required on delivery.
Shipping & Returns
UK delivery is free and can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £30 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.