Whip up all sorts of sweet or savoury pies in this classic enamelware pie dish. Comes in Falcon's iconic blue and white colourway.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel double-coated with vitreous porcelain enamel
- Designed in England, made in China
- Unbreakable - may chip when dropped, but will remain safe to use
- Classic British design, offering rustic, practical elegance - serve straight from the dish
- Ideal for cooking a wide variety of savoury or sweet pies, as well as regular roasted dishes
- 24cm diameter
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, freezer safe, can also be used on gas and electric hobs
- For best results, oil before use. Soak off stubborn food and clean with a soft sponge. Remove any stains with lemon juice.
A classic British icon since 1920, Falcon remains the enduring choice for quality enamelware: porcelain fused onto heavy gauge steel. Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, Falcon’s distinctive design - ice-white with the blue rim - is still instantly recognisable, often imitated to this day. Versatile, lightweight and unbreakable, enamelware is ideal for camping or picnics - and for young children. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break, simply adding to its character! Falcon pieces are perfect for everyday use too, bringing a timeless, utilitarian elegance to the home.