Enamel Oblong Pie Dish, 22cm
Bake, freeze and reheat a wide variety of dishes in these classic enamel pie dishes. Their iconic shape allows for a generous deep filling, with a wide lip to support a crust.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel double-coated with vitreous porcelain enamel
- Designed in England, made in China
- Unbreakable - may chip when dropped, but will remain safe to use
- Classic British design, offering rustic, practical elegance - serve straight from the dish
- Ideal for cooking a wide variety of savoury or sweet pies, as well as regular roasted dishes
- 4 x 22cm long pie dishes
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, freezer safe, can also be used on gas and electric hobs
- For best results, oil before use. Soak off stubborn food and clean with a soft sponge. Remove any stains with lemon juice.
A classic British icon since 1920, Falcon remains the enduring choice for quality enamelware: porcelain fused onto heavy gauge steel. Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, Falcon’s distinctive design - ice-white with the blue rim - is still instantly recognisable, often imitated to this day. Versatile, lightweight and unbreakable, enamelware is ideal for camping or picnics - and for young children. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break, simply adding to its character! Falcon pieces are perfect for everyday use too, bringing a timeless, utilitarian elegance to the home.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.