A beautiful enamelware colander in Falcon’s iconic white and blue colourway. Double-coated with an ultra-tough porcelain enamel for durability.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel double-coated with vitreous porcelain enamel
- Designed in England, made in China
- Unbreakable - may chip when dropped, but will remain safe to use
- Lightweight yet insulating, due to thick porcelain coating
- Classic British design offering practical elegance
- Diameter: 24cm
- Dishwasher safe. Clean with a soft sponge. Remove any stains with lemon juice
A classic British icon since 1920, Falcon remains the enduring choice for quality enamelware: porcelain fused onto heavy gauge steel. Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, Falcon’s distinctive design - ice-white with the blue rim - is still instantly recognisable, often imitated to this day. Versatile, lightweight and unbreakable, enamelware is ideal for camping or picnics - and for young children. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break, simply adding to its character! Falcon pieces are perfect for everyday use too, bringing a timeless, utilitarian elegance to the home.