This coffee pot by Falcon is full of personality! Manufactured from heavyweight steel and double-coated in porcelain enamel for durability and insulation.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel double-coated with vitreous porcelain enamel
- Designed in England, made in China
- Unbreakable - may chip when dropped, but will remain safe to use
- Lightweight yet insulating, due to thick porcelain coating
- Perfect for camping, picnics, everyday use or for decorative purposes
- Classic British design offering practical elegance
- Capacity: 1.5 pints, height: 13cm
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, freezer safe, can also be used on gas and electric hobs
- Clean with a soft sponge. Remove any stains with lemon juice
A classic British icon since 1920, Falcon remains the enduring choice for quality enamelware: porcelain fused onto heavy gauge steel. Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, Falcon’s distinctive design - ice-white with the blue rim - is still instantly recognisable, often imitated to this day. Versatile, lightweight and unbreakable, enamelware is ideal for camping or picnics - and for young children. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break, simply adding to its character! Falcon pieces are perfect for everyday use too, bringing a timeless, utilitarian elegance to the home.