Eren Organic Cotton Hand Towel
These cotton hand towels are traditionally woven on shuttle looms in a classic Turkish herringbone weave.
- 100% Turkish cotton, non-GMO and OEKO TEX certified
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- 45 x 90 cm
- Ideal as hand towels, but can also be used as a hair or tea towel
- Available in grey, with ecru block panelling. Hand finished with a simple, knotted fringe
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Machine washable up to 60˚. Wash with similar colours; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns:
Shipping is calculated at checkout; Standard UK Shipping is £3.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days.
Returns are accepted within 28 days of purchase. To arrange the return, simply contact us here. Please include your name and order reference (to be found in your confirmation email). Please note returns are at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. We will process your refund on the day, or next working day, that we receive the item.
Please remember that the returns policy is distinct from the 20 year repair or replace guarantee, dutifully honoured by Lüks Linen.