12” Cast Iron Pan
Large enough for porterhouse steaks, whole jointed chickens or a family-size frittata, this versatile, heavy duty pan imparts a beautiful sear to all sorts of dishes.
- Made from 100% recycled iron
- Manufactured in the UK, in the heart of the Midlands
- Each pan is one single hand forged piece for strength and durability
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Cast in traditional sand mould, these sand mould are able to be re-used on a number of occasions
- Pre-seasoned (twice) with vegetable oil, creating a natural non-stick surface that improves with use.
- Ready for immediate use
- Compatible with all hob types, including induction
- Oven safe, open flame ready
- Integral smoke ring to protect glass hobs
- Extra thick base for perfect heat diffusion, whilst thinner sides reduce overall weight
- Ribbed handle for better grip and cool touch
- Features hanging hole and helper handle
- Diameter: 12” (30.5cm). Weight: 3.47kg
- Comprehensive care and use instructions included
Made in a historic British foundry deep in the heart of The Black Country, Emba cast iron cookware is the product of 130 years of expertise. These beautiful skillets and griddles sear flavour into everything they cook - whether that’s on the hob, in the oven, over a barbecue or on an open fire. Made entirely from recycled iron, these locally-produced pans are as durable and sustainable as cookware gets. Each one is double-seasoned with vegetable oil, creating a natural, renewable non-stick surface that just gets better and better the more you use it. Invest in a do-it-all Emba, and enjoy a lifetime of great cooking.
Care: Only wash using warm water and a drop of washing up liquid. Allow to dry thoroughly or rust spots can develop.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.