Reclaimed Fire Hose Weekend Bag
Crafted from reclaimed British fire hose and lined with parachute silk, this is the ultimate travel bag - sturdy, beautiful and water resistant.
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed black printing blanket
- Lining: Rescued Burberry textiles
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Internal zip pocket, three internal poacher-style pockets and one quick access external pocket
- Practical design with reinforced stress points
- Adjustable and detachable shaped and padded shoulder strap
- Available in red fire hose, rarer yellow fire hose, or matte black printing blanket
- Dimensions:H 28 x W 55 x D 27 cm. Strap drop: 35 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.