Made using incredibly tough reclaimed British fire hose, this unisex handmade belt will stand the test of time, even coming with a lifetime repair guarantee.
- Made of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Sizes: XS - 31”; S - 33”; M - 35”; L - 37”; XL - 39”; XXL - 41”. This is the length from the fold that holds the buckle to the third hole (see image).
- 4cm wide
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.