Making the everyday extraordinary, this stunning A5 notebook is bound with Elvis & Kresse's signature reclaimed British fire hose.
- Genuine decommissioned red or (rarer) yellow British fire-hose, or matte black printing blanket
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Hard-back A5, with 98 leaves of plain unbleached cream paper. Once you've reached the end, you can buy an Elvis & Kresse refill or use your preferred A5 pad.
- Dimensions: H 22 x W 16.5 x D 2 cm. Refill Dimensions: H 21 x W 15
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.