Reclaimed Fire Hose Wash Bag, Medium
Handmade from a decommissioned fire-hose and lined with military parachute silk, this upcycled wash bag is tough, water-resistant and unique.
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed black printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- External zip pocket
- Robust construction
- Available in red fire hose, rarer yellow fire hose or black printing blanket
- Medium Washbag: H 11 x W 24 x D 10 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water-resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.