E8 Slim Tapered Jean, 14oz Italian Black Raw Selvedge
With premium engineered detailing and in a deep black denim, these smart-looking jeans are a work to weekend wardrobe staple.
- Materials: 14oz raw black denim woven in Italy by Candiani, will fade to grey with wear; nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; English vegetable-tanned leather patch; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Fit: a modern cut with slim but not skinny tapered legs. Tailored high-rise cut for a smart finish that works with T-shirts or blazers.
- Construction: Heritage one-piece button fly and tailored waistband for comfort and strength. Hidden rivets to reinforce back pockets, bar-tacked stress points to maximise durability and a secret coin pocket.
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Care instructions: Cold wash only. Check out full care instructions here.
- All Blackhorse Lane Ateliers men's jeans are finished at 36" length, and after washing will shrink up to 1" in length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 34”.
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs. To start your return or find out more, contact us here.