The E17 chore jacket is a combination of tailoring and workwear. Great for layering through all seasons, with a characterful slubby cloth and double-dipped indigo dye that fades naturally with wear.
Materials: 14.5oz double indigo denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills, sanforized (pre-shrunk); copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK.
- Fit: tailored boxy cut inspired by traditional French worker jackets. Straight fit, easy to layer and dress up or down.
- Construction: Mitred pockets and pointed collar inspired by French chore coats. Hidden placket conceals the jacket buttons for a smooth front. Felled seams, and reinforced pockets and underarms for durability.
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Fits true to size - choose your regular size. See size guide here
- Care instructions: Cold wash only, inside out with mild/no detergent
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.