Studio Blue Cafetiere & Mugs Set
Treat someone special to this beautifully unique cafetiere gift set by Denby. Produced entirely in Derbyshire, this cafetiere and two mugs are made from high-fired stoneware ceramic, glazed in stunning textured blues.
- Stoneware ceramic made from high-quality Derbyshire clay, high-fired at 1200°C for durability and strength. Vitrified glaze resistant to stains and chipping
- Made in Derbyshire, England
- 10 year guarantee against faulty workmanship/materials
- Includes 1 x Studio Blue Cafetiere, 2 x Studio Blue Mugs (1 of each blue shade)
- Denby’s versatile Studio Blue range comes in elegantly speckled blue tones, and is inspired by the textures found in natural stone.
- Cafetiere: Length: 17cm, Width: 10.5cm, Depth: 34.5cm, Capacity: 1500ml
- Each mug: Weight: 340g, Length: 13cm, Width: 9.5cm, Depth: 9cm, Capacity: 400ml
- Collector’s promise: Denby gives 12-months’ notice if production of this range will discontinue
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
Tough enough for everyday and stunning enough for best - Denby crockery blends beauty, versatility and durability like no other ceramics brand. Made in Derbyshire since 1809, all Denby products are still made on the same site where the pottery was founded over 200 years ago. Using high-quality locally sourced clay, all Denby ceramic is stoneware - meaning it has been fired at an extra high temperature - making it incredibly chip and break resistant. The first UK tableware manufacturer to claim zero process waste to landfill (saving 600 tonnes of CO2 emissions every year), Denby even offers a 10 year guarantee on their beautiful stoneware. This is crockery you can take through life with confidence.