Combining beauty and function, this gorgeous stoneware teapot comes in Denby’s captivating Halo glaze, and is large enough to entertain guests.
- Stoneware ceramic made from high-quality Derbyshire clay, high-fired at 1200°C for durability and strength. Vitrified glaze resistant to stains and chipping
- Made in Derbyshire, England
- 10 year guarantee against faulty workmanship/materials
- Denby’s stunning Halo range is a testament to their ceramics expertise. Using challenging techniques, different glazes are combined to create elegant speckles and ombre.
- Weight: 900g, Length: 26cm, Width: 15.5cm, Depth: 16.5cm, Capacity: 1400ml
- Collector’s promise: Denby gives 12-months’ notice if production of this range will discontinue
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
Tough enough for everyday and stunning enough for best - Denby crockery blends beauty, versatility and durability like no other ceramics brand. Made in Derbyshire since 1809, all Denby products are still made on the same site where the pottery was founded over 200 years ago. Using high-quality locally sourced clay, all Denby ceramic is stoneware - meaning it has been fired at an extra high temperature - making it incredibly chip and break resistant. The first UK tableware manufacturer to claim zero process waste to landfill (saving 600 tonnes of CO2 emissions every year), Denby even offers a 10 year guarantee on their beautiful stoneware. This is crockery you can take through life with confidence.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £3.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7-10 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.