Lambswool Chunky Crew Neck Jumper, Various Colours
Made in the Scottish Borders out of luxuriously soft lambswool, this timeless crew neck jumper will be your cold-weather staple for years to come.
- 100% lambswool
- Made in the Scottish Borders by a 145-year-old family-run factory
- Mixed dark and light yarns create a subtle marl effect
- Features a crew neck, set-in sleeves and single ribbed cuffs
- 8 gauge knit
- Soft, luxurious lambswool offers warmth and breathability, whilst being much less itchy than sheep’s wool
- Timeless styling suitable for traditional or contemporary outfits
- Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent, do not wring or bleach
Malloch’s knitwear was born out of a passion to showcase the quality and craftsmanship of British manufacturing. Offering a restrained collection of timeless, yet fresh wardrobe staples, Malloch’s represents trustworthy garments made to go the distance. Their jumpers are made in the Scottish Borders, in a 145-year-old family-run factory; their scarves are made in a 250-year-old factory in Yorkshire. Many of these highly skilled workers have worked in the same factory for generations. Impeccably crafted from only the best-quality yarns, from cashmere to Escorial wool, you’ll love to wear Malloch’s pieces year after year.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.