Outstandingly comfy everyday socks by Darn Tough, knitted in Vermont from fine merino wool, backed by an outstanding lifetime guarantee.
Read our article delving into what exactly makes these socks so special.
These socks are unisex, but the sizing is not. Please refer to the size guide - e.g. a UK 8 can wear M men's socks and L women's socks
- 47% Nylon, 46% Merino Wool, 7% Lycra® Spandex
No-quibble lifetime guarantee - when your socks wear out, send them back and receive a new pair for free.
- Made by a family company in Vermont, USA
- Light cushion: light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Darn Tough’s most versatile construction
- Mid-calf height: a go-to, working height that’s always ready to take on more.
- All-weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- The seamless performance fit means no slipping, bunching or blisters
- Odour-repellent thanks to the natural anti-microbial properties of merino wool
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble or line dry, and do not bleach
Darn Tough socks are the last you’ll ever need - or want - to buy. Exploiting the best attributes of merino wool to make a true performance sock, Darn Toughs are well-known for keeping your feet cool in the heat, warm in the cold, free of blisters, less sweaty and even odourless. As you’d expect, they’re tough to boot - Darn Tough customers often speak of pairs they’ve had for ten years or more, still going strong despite regular use. And once they do wear out, these socks are covered by an incredible no-quibble lifetime guarantee. Send them back and you’ll get a new pair, completely free.