Innovative Mixing Bowl
This mixing bowl is a modern yet classic take on the original Mason Cash mixing bowl, made from chip-resistant glazed earthenware and designed to be easily tilted on its side to make light work of whisking. A true baker’s workhorse.
- Made from earthenware with a high-gloss, chip-resistant glazed finish
- Made in Portugal
- Weight: 1.59kg
- Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 14.5cm
- 4 litre capacity, perfect for dough, pastry, and cake mixes
- Distinctive pattern helps you grip and tip the bowl as needed
- Shallow shape makes it easy to knead and handle doughs within the bowl
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and freezer safe
Known for their innovative and functional bakeware, Mason Cash has been an established household name since its inception in 1800. Their classic mixing bowl, introduced in 1901, has become a British design icon and a firm favourite with bakers, for its ergonomic design and sturdy build that can withstand the rigours of daily use in the kitchen.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.