In a straight-cut double-breasted shape, the Hackney Coat's cool elegance translates across any outfit. Made in London from high-quality Italian recycled wool and repaired for life. This timeless piece is that rarest of finds - your perfect ‘forever’ coat.
Read all about the design, materials and construction of this beautiful buy-for-life coat.
- Made from 65% recycled wool sourced from Italy’s renowned and historic textile district of Prato
- Made in London, England
- The black Hackney Coat is exclusive to Buy Me Once
- Exclusive lifetime repair guarantee for Buy Me Once customers
- In black or herringbone grey, also available in camel
- For the perfect fit, consult our size guide
- Gentle spot clean, or dry clean only
- Model is size 10 and waist 28 wearing a size Small
Swedish designer Cecilia Hammarborg offers thoughtfully designed wardrobe staples, championing a purity of design and quality that will last across the seasons. Her tailored outerwear is inspired by Scandinavian clean lines with a nod towards British heritage, made in London using high-quality wool sourced from their Italian mill. The fabric is manufactured in the renowned Italian district of Prato, using innovative technology to turn 65% recycled yarns into soft and luxurious fabrics of exacting quality. Repairable for a lifetime exclusively for Buy Me Once, Cecilia Hammarborg pieces are both luxurious and functional investments, created with conscience.