Brown Oak Bark Leather Belt
A traditionally crafted and truly unique belt, handmade from a heavy hide used by harness and bridle makers with the beautiful smell of “real” leather.
- Hand-stitched 5mm oak bark tanned leather from UK tannery; sand-cast nickel-plated brass buckles from West Midlands foundry; solid brass rivets; tough braided thread
- Each belt is tailor made for a perfect fit - make sure to measure using the size guide.
- Handmade by leather craftsmen in Dartington, South Devon
- Exclusive 25 year repair guarantee for Buy Me Once customers*
- Each belt is unique, marked with an individual serial number and date of manufacture
- Hand-stitched using tough, braided thread
- “Full-grain” leather is unbuffed, retaining scars and blemishes from the animal and making each piece truly unique
- 1.5" width
- Naturally tanned leather benefits from an occasional dose of natural leather wax; detailed 'leather care' information card included with every purchase.
Devon-based brand Tanner Bates are master leather craftsmen with a reverence for traditional technique, provenance and heritage. Though contemporary in design their pieces are truly one-of-a-kind, full of character and history and made to last a lifetime. The brand is known for their “specialty leathers,” often painstakingly sourced from smaller traditional tanneries across the UK and Italy, and their leathers are always full-grain, meaning they can bear small marks and imperfections from the animal the hide came from. Their pieces have the intoxicatingly strong smell of “real” leather, achieved through an age-old process of natural tanning using tree tree bark. It’s hard to find leather products constructed with more care and craftsmanship than these.
*Tanner Bates offers free repairs within 25 years of purchase to Buy Me Once customers only, with a reasonable cost of repair thereafter. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of Tanner Bates.
Shipping & Returns
UK shipping is free of charge. UK delivery can be expected within 1-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 2-6 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.