Cargo Weekend Duffle
This tough and versatile weekend duffle bag is perfect as a carry-on, gym bag or weekend bag. Made from durable ballistic nylon with smart design features, this versatile go-to bag also comes with unconditional lifetime repairs.
- Made using 800D ballistic nylon outer with contrasting PVC coated nylon, resistant to wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Unconditional lifetime repair guarantee, with authorised repair centres across the world. Find out more in 'The Detail' tab
- Reinforced PVC-coated base offers durability and protection from wet, dirty surfaces
- Zip-around access to roomy main compartment easily holds business and casual wear, odd-shaped items, packing cubes, or toiletries bags
- Two durable webbing handles with soft-grip closure for comfortable carrying and handles on each side of bag
- Detachable, adjustable strap with removable shoulder pad included for carrying options
- Front zipped pocket for easy access to valuable items and documents at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if pocket is open
- Self-repairing YKK zipper, meaning if the zip gets stuck for any reason you can simply unzip and start again
- Dimensions: 33.8 x 30.5 x 56.6 cm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Capacity: 29.5 L
- Made in Indonesia
- Care: clean with a soft, clean damp cloth or an adhesive lint brush roller
Founded over two decades ago, Briggs & Riley are a brand that knows exactly what people need from their luggage - dependability. If you’ve ever had to drag a one-wheeled or splitting suitcase through security, you’ll probably agree. Briggs & Riley bags are uncomplicated, but classic, ergonomic and useful in design. Durable ballistic nylon fabrics resist daily wear and tear, and the brand is so confident in the build quality of their bags they offer free repairs for life to all their customers, with authorised repair centres all over the country (and all over the world.) Luggage can and should be a one-time investment, not something to repurchase every couple of years.
Briggs & Riley's Simple As That® Guarantee
Our warranty covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag.
Our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/ or its contents.
If your bag is damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport.If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag in its original condition. Due to the discontinuation of a particular part or colour, identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace damaged parts with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching colour.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favour and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
Sometimes it is possible to carry out a repair yourself, such as a wheel change etc. You can email customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org to order parts. Please include a photo of the part and they style number of your bag.
You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorised Repair Centre. They are located throughout the world. No repair number is needed. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to discuss the details of your repair.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.