Whimsical wildflowers and mushrooms adorn Blunt's newest limited edition artist collaboration, by botanical illustrator Kelly Thompson. The Coupe is Blunt’s most lightweight full-sized umbrella, with patented Blunt™ Tips and reinforced structure offering unparalleled strength, in their iconic canopy shape.
- Tested in extreme conditions with an intense quality control check
- 5 years of free repairs covered by Buy Me Once
- Made ethically in China
- Also available in compact Metro model, in tonal apricot
Unique high-performance, ultra durable-canopy design with strengthened struts and specially designed floating ribs
- Blunt’s patented tips open like miniature umbrellas into specially designed pockets, perfectly distributing tension and protecting eyes
- Tested in extreme winds of 70mph
Size: diameter: 105cm, closed length: 73.5cm, weight: 428g
- Care instructions: always allow your Blunt to completely dry whilst open, and store in protective sleeve. Clean with a cloth and warm water. Always open upwards.
The Blunt is the umbrella reinvented. Combining superior engineering with beautiful design, these umbrellas can withstand seriously wild weather. With unique patented Blunt™ Tips and reinforced points, the Blunt is the only umbrella on the market with a fully tensioned canopy. This provides unparalleled strength and performance; it’s a level of engineering you rarely see in your everyday items. Blunt umbrellas are even built to be repaired - and we'll foot the bill for 5 years. You need never throw another brolly in the bin again.